Hot Mixed and Cold Packed Bitumen Based Cold Tar
Deuces Group is a leading supplier and distributor of long shelf life patented cold tar in a bag manufactured in a hot mix asphalt plant using high quality penetration grade bitumen and cooled, bagged and stored. The Carbon Asphalt is an all-weather bitumen based Asphalt that outcompetes emulsion based asphalts on durability, workability and storage shelf life.
Unlike emulsion based Asphalts, our bitumen based cold asphalt gives the following benefits.
• Only a quality penetration grade bitumen binder is used on the product.
• The stone used is of a consistent grading and not bigger than 6.7mm
• .The product is workable even in wet and cold conditions (-45.C to 60.C)
• The product bonds easily with existing surfacing
• Product storage life is up to 2 years without affecting its workability
• The product has between 5.5% and 5.7% binder content of quality penetration bitumen grade
• No stripping of aggregates after placement.
• 3-5% Voids Content
• Product offers immediate access to traffic after compaction
A trusted brand, used by all South African Municipalities and Africa’s major Asphalt contractors
Deuces Group is the preferred supplier of road repair cold tar asphalt for South African municipalities. Our trusted brand has been exported and extensively used for asphalt tar repairs and construction in Zambia, Zimbabwe, United Arab Emirates, Tanzania, Botswana, Namibia, Egypt, Angola, Mozambique, Swaziland, Lesotho, Uganda, among other countries. The brand holds certifications including SABS /SANAS and BS Standards for East and North Africa.